Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 9:30pm
(out of the space by 9:30pm)
Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am - 6:30pm
(out of the space by 6:30pm)
Please contact us if you wish to book a space outside of these hours.
Rates of hire:
(9:30am to 6:00pm, Mon-Fri)
Studio 1 - £52 per hour
Studio 1A - £30 per hour
Studio 1B - £30 per hour
Studio 2 - £24 per hour
Studio 3 - £19 per hour
Studio 4 - £24 per hour
Studio 5 - £19 per hour
Studio 6 - £19 per hour
(6pm to 9:30pm Mon-Fri & 9am to 6:30pm. Sat/Sun)
Studio 1 - £57 per hour
Studio 1A - £32 per hour
Studio 1B - £32 per hour
Studio 2 - £28 per hour
Studio 3 - £22 per hour
Studio 4 - £28 per hour
Studio 5 - £22 per hour
Studio 6 - £22 per hour
Separate rates apply for photographic, television and film shoots.
Rates of hire may vary depend on the individual, organisation or type
of event. Please give us a ring to discuss your needs.
We offer student rates for weekday bookings between the hours of 9am
and 5pm. These areonly valid with a current and up to date student ID
Studio 1 - £32 per hour
Studio 1A - £22 per hour
Studio 1B - £22 per hour
Studio 2 - £17 per hour
Studio 3 - £12 per hour
Studio 4 - £17 per hour
Studio 5 - £12 per hour
Studio 6 - £12 per hour
Once a booking is agreed by any means, in writing or verbally, 30% of
overall booking is liable. This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Cancellations for weekday booking with less than 2 weeks notice will
be liable for the full fee.
Cancellations for weekend booking with less than 1 month notice will
be liable for the full fee.
Please see Full Terms & Conditions:
Hire Terms & Conditions
Availability on an Ad-Hoc basis:
Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 9:00pm
(last booking at 8:00pm to ensure the session
and the room is vacant by 9:30pm)
Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
(last booking at 5:00pm to ensure the session
and the room is vacant by 6:30pm)
Rates of hire:
Evening/Weekend: £16 per hour
Daytime: £13 per hour (for block bookings of 2 or more hours on the same day. Valid from Monday to Friday, 09:00am-5:00pm).
For new or occasional users we operate a 'Carnet' system where you buy
in advance a minimum of 4 hours and then you may use those 4 hours,
in any combination, over a 2 month period.
We also require all therapists to supply copies of Insurance and Certificates
for all therapies undertaken at movingartsbase..
Cancellation Policy for Treatment Room Hire:
If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours notice you will be
charged the full hire fee.
Block bookings may be available depending on availability and the cancellation
notice required for those is of 72 hours.
Terms and Conditions for Treatment Rooms Hire
Below are the Therapy Room hire and usage terms and conditions.
1. movingartsbase may require a minimum 4 hour booking for therapy rooms which can be used anytime and in any combination within a two month period. Unused hours will expire after two months.
2. Invoices for room hire must be paid within 7 days.
3. Users cancelling with less than 24 hours notice will be liable for the full fee for that booking.
4. movingartsbase reserves the right to cancel bookings at anytime for circumstances that may arise that are beyond our control and/or would endanger clients, users, staff or anyone within the premises. While we will give as much notice as possible Moving Arts Base London cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred from such cancellations. Please ensure you have insurance in place to cover this rare possibility.
5. All therapists are required to submit up to date copies of qualifications and insurance for all therapies undertaken at movingartsbase.
6. Tea-light candles are permitted provided they are used in the provided candle holders. No other candles are permitted.
7. You may not use Incense in the therapy rooms.
8. Music must be played at a low level so as not to disturb other users.
9. It is not permitted to use your own sound system without prior approval from Moving Arts Base London .
10. Please ensure you have completed your activities and have vacated the therapy room at the end of your booking time.
11. Booking times are when you, the hirer, have access to the therapy room from until the time you need to have vacated the room. movingartsbase will allow 15 minutes between hirer’s bookings. Any gaps required between the hirer’s own clients must be included within the booking time.
12. At the end of the booking the therapy rooms must be left in the same condition as you found them.
13. movingartsbase will provide either a massage table or chairs depending on requirements, couch cover, couch roll, candle holders and a small stereo/cd player.
14. For an additional fee movingartsbase can provide advertising support which includes listing of your services on our website, space on our printed ‘what’s on’ guide and allows you to display your flyer (no larger than A5) on our notice boards in the reception and green room areas. This support is intended to compliment your own advertising and marketing efforts, which we strongly encourage you to undertake, as our advertising alone is not enough to sustain any business here at movingartsbase. movingartsbase can not be held responsible or liable for the success of your business.
15. movingartsbase operates an honesty system for towel usage to cover laundry cost. Users are encouraged to pay £1 per towel.
Any damage to the therapy rooms resulting in misuse or failure to adhere to the above terms and conditions will result in repairs being charged to you.
Looking for a therapist? Have a look at our Therapies
Enquiries & more info
Please contact us on 020 7609 6969
or email firstname.lastname@example.org